Saturday, April 18, 2009

Uh oh!

So, I definitely let you down Mr. Fitness Blog. This weekend has been a bit rough on the old workout routine. Friday I punked out of my workout in favor of queso covered enchiladas and a Mexican Martini. I also managed to drink an excessive amount of alcohol, like enough to satiate the entire crew of a submarine, but that's cool.

Today, due to hangover induced by the excessive drinking, I managed to move from my bed to the couch without barfing, but I would say that is about the extent of my physical activity. My food for the last two days looks something like this...

Friday
Breakfast- Multigrain waffle
Lunch- chicken salad salad
Dinner- queso smothered enchiladas and Mexican Martini
Dessert- way too many brightly colored shots with a couple Dos Equis thrown in for good measure

Today
Breakfast- one ginormous glass of H2O
Lunch- Chick-Fil-a nuggets, a coke and waffle fries
Dinner- IHOP cheeseburger and fries

So, if anyone doubts my eating abilities, trust me... I can eat and I eat like a truckdriver when the weekends hit because those are my "cheat" days if you will. Ick. Tommorow... HIKE and YOGA!

No comments:

Post a Comment