Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FAIL BLOG


- FAIL BLOG- So, scratch the yoga yesterday and the chicken breast for dinner. I was being optimistic. My roommate coerced me into skipping yoga (and all forms of working out) and talked me into going to sit on the patio of the lovely Shady Grove and partaking in Mexican Martinis and burgers. Oops. Consider it my rest day.

Back on the yoga wagon tonight, with a different instructor. It should be interesting. I've been looking at bootcamps for the summer. I found a couple of interesting leads. My issue is that I'm going to be gone in Ft. Worth for an entire week at the end of May for work. I would hate to waste the money. I have also been looking into Cross Fit. I'm totally intrigued by the program and it seems like an excellent way to get in shape, but I just cannot afford to do it right now. I will figure something out.

Anyways, my eating habits for today consist of:

Breakfast: Smoothie
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen mangoes
1/2 cup 1% milk
1 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tsp honey
1 orange (cutie!)

Snack: Sunflower and cheddar crackers

Lunch:
Mixed veggies
String cheese
Orange
Granola Bar

Dinner:
Whatever I was supposed to have last night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment