Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I totally forgot about my fitness blog the past few days. Shame on me.

Let's do a quick update on fitness and maybe some meals if I can remember this week...

Saturday: Ran a 5k in 70 degree weather with 90 percent humidity in 28:07.

Sunday Workout: Leg workout and hill intervals on the treadmill for 1 hr. Also threw in some abs for good measure.

Monday: DOR (Day of Rest!)

I ate an English muffin w/ PB and honey, calliflower and broccoli and assorted mixed veggies for lunch, multigrain spaghetti with basil/garlic pasta sauce and a cup of cottage cheese (on the side!) for dinner.

Today: Woke up bright and early, ran 3.5 miles, did arm work (bicep curls, triceps, shoulder press)

Eating wise... had a Daily Juice Berrylicious smoothie that had strawberries, razzberries, watermelon and other delicious berrries.

Lunch was a tuna salad salad.

Dinner...not sure yet. Possibily fish and veggies of some sort.

I officially signed up for the Long Beach Marathon today. Scary, yet thrilling at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment